1. The design of mechanical equipment, including structural design, component selection, and output of design drawings;
2. Participate in product trial production, commissioning and conversion;
3, to solve the technical problems in the production and assembly process;
4, write related technical documentation.
1. College degree or above majoring in mechanical or mechanical and electrical integration; Proficiency in English;
2, more than 3 years of relevant design work experience;
3, proficient in mechanical transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic related knowledge; proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks and other related technical software and office software;
4, the work is responsible and responsible, rigorous and meticulous, with good teamwork and communication skills.
5. If you meet the above conditions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
1, Mechatronics or related professional secondary school education, will see mechanical drawings.
2. The work must be hard work and good health.
3, organic repair experience.
Welfare = Basic salary + bonus + project bonus + overtime fee + social security + end of year bonus
If the above conditions are met, please email us at email@example.com.