12KG vibration welder
The device applies pressure to the thermoplastic material mounted on the upper and lower clamps, and at the same time, the vibration of the product in the left-right direction causes the contact portion of the member to rub at a high speed, thereby generating heat and then melting.
When the optimal molten state is reached, the vibration is stopped, and the product is welded to the product by the pressure cooling. The vibration friction welding method can process products that cannot be processed by ultrasonic waves, hot plate welding, and rotary welding.For products that are too large and have special materials, they also can be welded quickly and precisely, so that the welding strength is close to the effect of raw material strength.
Basic operating principle
Product fixing -- welding 1 stage -- welding 2 stage -- welding 3 stage -- pressurization cooling -- take out the product
Vibration friction welder features
Display (touch screen) and control
1) There are three languages for displaying pictures: Korean English and Chinese. Operators can choose to use. (Other languages - to be determined)
The high-resolution TFT256 color display is used to monitor the phase parameters of the welding force, amplitude and weld depth in real time on the same screen.
2) Product processing data (SPC) can be stored, and graphics displayed on the screen can be printed.
3) The necessary conditions for welding (depth, time, welding force, amplitude and resonance value) can be classified and named according to the product classification, so that it is easy to call data in future processing. [reference. 7-8-1]
4) The position of each component can be set on the screen and the position can be quickly adjusted. When a failure occurs, the content will be displayed on the screen and action can be taken in a timely manner.
5) High-speed (12Mbps) data transfer between machines and machines using FROFIBUS-DP mode.
6) The pressure output is stabilized by the proportional control of the PID mode.
2. Vibration AMP
The vibration energy is output through the proportional control loop to drive the magnet.
After replacing the jig, automatic adjustment by the frequency function, to obtain the resonance frequency. [Referring 7-4-1]
The amplitude is kept stable by proportional PI control.
With an alarm function when the amplitude is too low / too high.
The vibration output frequency range is 210~260 Hz.
3. Vibration department and others
As a device for converting electrical energy into mechanical motion (left and right - straight line), it is equipped with special electromagnets and vibration springs.
After the end of the motion generated by the electric energy, the vibration device is instantaneously restored to the original position by the restoring force of the spring.
Effective sound insulation design, making noise below 85dB.