HWH-1020SA Screw drive type hot plate welder
Hot plate welding
Hot plate welding is a welding process that uses a heating plate to weld two plastic parts together. The weld ribs on each part are brought into contact with the hot plate. Heat is transferred to the weld ribs to melt it. The heating plates are then removed and the parts are pressed until they are bonded to each other.
Hot plate welding process
Melting: bringing the two parts into contact with the heating plate. Heat is transferred to the weld ribs to soften them. Also known as the "hot melt stage."
Open: Remove the part from the heating plate and retract the heating plate from it. Also known as the "interval phase."
Press fit: Put the components together and apply pressure until the weld cools. Also known as the "pressing phase"
About the characteristics of the SA series hot plate machine
The SA series hot plate machine is the most accurate hot plate welding machine on the market. The three-axis servo drive is professionally programmed to provide precise speed and displacement control. The precision ball screw drives the hree-axis movement, and the structure is simple and easy to maintain. Excellent plastic welding performance attracts customers from all walks of life around the world. Servo-driven hot plate welding is suitable for parts that require robust welding, ermetic sealing and complex geometries.
Advantages of SA series hot plate machine
1. Faster: Three servo-driven pressure plates provide fast platen movement and shortest opening time, thus reducing cycle time
2, process control: servo-driven pressure plate eliminates the need for hard stop, and provides speed and displacement control and feedback
3. Flexible: Interchangeable molds and storage call process parameters to complete tool replacement in minutes.
1. Three-axis servo drive: the upper and lower plates and the heated plate provide fast and accurate speed and displacement control.
To achieve a consistent welding effect.
2, mold rapid replacement system, automatic clamping jaws, easy to remove and install the mold.
3. Record the previous 50 cycle data, providing an accurate history of monitoring quality.
4, 32 sets of product welding parameters storage, allowing effective setting and adjustment of process parameters.
5. Mitsubishi PLC and color touch screen HMI provide intuitive machine control.
6, Chinese and English dual language.
7. The automatic teaching mode eliminates the guesswork of the initial process settings.
8. Multiple temperature control zones; maximum temperature: 500 °C to maintain isothermal heating tools.
9. Heated tube burnout and open circuit thermocouple monitoring can be stopped in the event of a fault.
10. Thermal expansion compensation technology maintains the center position of the heating tool while allowing thermal expansion.
11. Interlocking pneumatic safety doors with safety gratings protect the operator from heating tools and machinery.
12, top installation, pipe, steel cover, 12" diameter vents connected to the air ventilation system to safely
Discharge any gas from the welding process.
13. The internal illumination illuminates the internal working area.