1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits ultrasonic waves to the weldment along with the welding head.
Due to the large acoustic resistance at the two weldments, local high temperature is generated, and the weldment
interface is melted. Under a certain pressure, the two weldments achieve an aesthetic, fast and strong welding effect.
2. Implantation (insertion) method: a nut or other metal is to be inserted into a plastic workpiece. First, the ultrasonic
wave is transmitted to the metal, and after high-speed vibration, the metal object is directly buried in the molded plastic,
and the plastic is melted and solidified to complete the embedding.
3. Riveting method: If you want to join metal and plastic or two plastics with different properties, you can use ultrasonic
riveting method to make the welding parts not easy to be brittle, beautiful and strong.
4. Spot welding method: Ultrasonic plastic welding machine uses two small welding heads to weld two large plastic
products by spot welding, or the entire row of toothed welding heads is directly pressed on two plastic parts to
achieve the effect of spot welding.
5. Molding method: The plastic workpiece is instantly melted by ultrasonic wave, and the metal or other material
plastic can be solidified when the plastic solidifies.
6. Resection method: Using the special design method of the welding head and the base, when the plastic workpiece
is just shot, it is directly pressed on the branches of the plastic, and the effect of the resection is achieved by ultrasonic